The Planning & Zoning Department is responsible for developing and administering all facets of land use and quality of life regulations in Taylor County.
This department serves as the first point of contact for residents and developers seeking assistance with land subdivision and the zoning process, as well as manufactured housing placement.
The Planning & Zoning office is located on the first floor of the Government Complex:
P.O. Box 278
7 Ivy Street
Butler, Ga 31006
Planning & Zoning Board Members
- District 1 - Carrie McClendon - Vice Chair
- District 2 - Otis Mathis - Chairman
- District 3 - Eddie Pope
- District 4 - Theresa Windham
- District 5 - Wayne McInvale
- Office Hours
- Monday ~ Friday
- 8 A.M. to 5 P.M.
- Contact Information
- Rex Robinson, Director
- Amber Swann, Assistant Director
- Phone: 478-862-3809
- Fax: 478-862-9001
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Electrical Permit Application
Manufactured Home Application
Please note that we do NOT take Credit/Debit cards as payment.